Heather Deem has 15 years of technology marketing leadership experience with in-depth functional knowledge in defining strategies and plans as well as tactical implementation, and is a highly effective communicator with a successful track record.
Beyond consistently delivering the highest expertise and professionalism, her true passion is working with clients to help them shape and execute on successful marketing programs without straining the marketing budget.
Heather’s working style is a combination of intense and easy going. Delivering accurate, on-time projects in the high tech and start-up arena which is typically strife with road blocks and limited resources; Heather maintains an unwavering ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility along the way.
Recent Professional Development
Continually striving to incorporate the latest best practices, Heather has completed the following:
- Web Marketing and Search Engine Marketing—UCSC Extension
- Writing for High Tech Marketers—UCSC Extension
- Software Product Marketing—UCSC Extension
- Certificate in Understanding Computer Networks—Global Knowledge
- Public Speaking, Small Group Discussion, and Interpersonal Communications—WVCC
- Media, Management Development, Team Building, Conflict Management, Time Management—F-Secure
Heather earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She is a member of the Women in Consulting professional organization.